Welcome to Foz do Iguassu!
Day tours, with a local
Foz do Iguassu Urban Adventures has experiential guides that provide sightseeing tours exploring the natural resources like the Iguassu National Park. Besides the waterfalls, the Iguassu National Park offers interpretative trails and structure for practice of activities in a natural space. Activities include climbing, rafting, rappelling and many others. Come and join us on an Iguassu Falls tour and experience the energy from the waterfalls surround by the nature with incomparable fauna and flora.
Potamophobia is the fear of running water. Here's hoping you don't suffer from this strange phobia because this Iguassu Falls tour features lots of running water in high definition 3D, with surround sound! You'll see and feel the fury of the falls from many vantage points, so bring your wet weather gear (a flimsy plastic poncho won't cut it)!more...
Iguassu Falls of Argentina
from 2 reviews
From USD 45.00
If you're working the Iguassu Falls circuit, then why not hit up the Argentine side of the falls with us? You'll get to see it from different points, plus you also have time for a hike and some shopping at a local food market.more...
Iguassu Falls History
more... more stories...
28 Dec 2013 I already shared my comment under the title of "Best way to visit the Argentina side of Iguassu Falls" in tripadvisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g303444-d1954210-r188475217-Iguassu_Falls_Urban_Adventures-Foz_do_Iguacu_State_of_Parana.html#REVIEWS
Foz do Iguassu Urban Adventures is your local conection in Iguassu Falls, made by people from the region, tour agents, guides and drivers who was born in the region, all bilingual and knowledge necessary to make your trip unforgetable and help you with kindness and joyness in the way you need and want.
Feels like: 20°C
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
At Urban Adventures, we firmly believe local travel is one of the best ways we can support responsible tourism. In fact, we believe it so strongly that we’ve made it our entire business! All our tours are run by local experts, not some faceless corporate team located halfway around the world with no sense of the local vibe.
We craft our tours to ensure every traveller has authentic interactions with local people, businesses, transportation, and food and drink. Local travel gives you the opportunity to experience a destination as locals do, and has the potential to impact you in ways you never imagined. In short: local is awesome.
As a responsible travel company, we promise to:
- Use locally owned infrastructure on our tours whenever possible.
- Spread the financial benefits amongst local people and operators.
- Provide employment and leadership opportunities for local people.
- Respect local customs and culture.
- Provide safe tours for Urban Adventure partners, staff, and travellers.
- Educate travellers and our partners about how and why we choose to travel this way.
- Limit any negative impact to the daily lifestyles of local people.
- Limit any physical impact on natural and cultural environments.
- Provide support to organisations and local communities.
- Provide opportunities for travellers to interact with local people.
- Actively ban partners, staff, and passenger participation in or endorsement of commercial sexual activities or illegal drug use on Urban Adventures tours.
- Work to prevent the exploitation of children in tourism.
- Actively discourage participation in activities that exploit animals.
- Use local partners that adhere to Urban Adventures' responsible travel principles.
- Support and encourage fair employment practices.
- Give our travellers the best possible value.
- Have fun!
As a traveller, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- People: Be mindful of the local citizens, and seek understanding through shared experiences. Consider their customs and values while in their homeland, and when in doubt, ask your guide for advice.
- Environment: Be mindful of the local environment, and act with conservation and sustainability in mind. Follow local guidelines, as recommended by your guide, and make proactive decisions on your own.
- Culture: When travelling to other cultures, remember that not everyone's customs are the same as yours at home. Be respectful, and be mindful of openly questioning a customary practice, even if you disagree with it. Try to understand from their perspective. You may learn something! Your guide will be an excellent point of reference here, so check with them if you're unsure.
- Economy: Make every effort to use local businesses and put your tourism dollars in the right (local) pocket. We use local vendors and businesses, and your guide will be able to advise you on the best ways to support the local economy.